It isn’t often that I recommend a movie to people. After all, in my opinion, most movies aren’t good. Yet, I’m still paying 10 bucks to go see them every week, go figure.
Anyway, Run Fat Boy Run is a perfect movie for any of the following people to see:
- Men who ever dated someone that you just could decide if she was the right one
- Women who ever dated the guy who just couldn’t decide if you were the right one
The above includes just about everyone in the world, but here are more people who should go see Run Fat Boy Run:
- Dead beat/loser fathers – So you can see what it takes to win your family back
- Co-parents of the dead beat/loser father – So you can see what someone who is really committed to your family does to win you back
- People who like to laugh… A LOT!!!
- People who like to cry… a little
- People who like to watch movies with real life scenarios that aren’t overacted
I really enjoyed this film. I was laughing throughout, save a couple of times when tears welled up in my eyes. It is a superb film and well worth the money at the theater. And don’t forget to take the woman that you haven’t been able to make your mind up about for the last five years either! That adds value to the experience of this film 😀
View the trailer for Run Fat Boy Run.