A Restaurant Idea: Holy Crepe!
I was eating at a local crepe spot today, Melt, in the Simi Valley Mall. It dawned on me just how much I love crepes and just home much I like playing with words (and food). So I came up with a new restaurant idea! The name will be Holy Crepe!
The desert menu will be seven items (aka, the seven deadly sins):
- Apple Crepe
- Pomegranate Crepe
- Chocolate Crepe
- Cherry Crepe
- Peach Crepe
- Blueberry Crepe
- Mango Crepe
The main menu will consist of items like the following:
- Bull Crepe (for steak lovers)
- Rabbit Crepe (for vegetarians – not made with rabbit meat)
- Cheap Crepe
- The Big Crepe
- Little Crepe
- Smelly (Garlic) Crepe
- Crepe & Barrel (wine or beer served in little barrels)
- Morning Crepes (for the egg lovers)
- Tastes like Crepe (the crepe sampler)
- Hot Crepe (for the spicy lover)
- Pile of Crepe (all you can eat crepes!)
- Zen Crepe: One with Everything
You’ll be able to upgrade any crepe to a “Crepe Load” (aka double meat/ingredients)
The company slogan is simple: Our Food is Crepe
We’ll encourage customers to “Eat like Crepe”
Credits to the chef will be under: Who made this crepe?
Crepe of the day: “Today’s Crepe” or “Same Crepe, different day”
When you pickup something to go, it will be “Take a Crepe” and buying a gift certificate will be “Give a Crepe”.
We’ll ask for customers to fill out surveys with a rating system between “I Love this Crepe” to “This Tasted Like Crepe” to “I Hate this Crepe”.