New Bush Environmental Plan
April 21, 2008 in Environment, Funny, humor
Tags: airplanes, america, Bush, democrats, Earth Day, Environment, environmental policy, flying, george bush, George W. Bush, planet, president, united states, vacation, White House, workforce
Today, the Bush Administration announced their new plan to help protect the environment. Since all three Presidential candidates are addressing growing environmental concerns, George W. Bush made the following announcement:
The Democratical candidates all have their environmentalistic policies that they believe are best for America and our planet. Unfortunately, these plans are highly flawed and don’t address the American workforce. This is why my administration is taking critical actions to exemplify my leadership on the the environment.
Effective immediately, we are going to slow down the economy considerably. See, with fewer people with jobs or employment situations, there will be a reductionation of driving, requiring fewer fossil fuel consumptions. This will also reduce the demand other goods and services that are bad for the environment, like flying airplanes.
Speaking of which. I’m going to go on vacation. But I won’t be traveling for this vacation. I’ll still be sitting in the White House, reading papers and staring at the wall.
When asked how this policy change was any different than his existing policy, Bush deferred to his Press Secretary who had no comment.
- What a difference a preposition makes
- Project Sunroof & Why Homeowners Should be Incented to be Energy Suppliers
- Paul Krugman is Everything that is Wrong with Academic Economics
- Everything Awesome and Disappointing About the Chevy Volt
- Solving the Washington Name Controversy While Honoring Native Americans
advertising america bailout bank bailout Bush Business California California Proposition Christmas clinton college Congress dating democracy ecommerce Economics economy election energy Environment ex-girlfriend facebook family fanbox fanbox spam federal government federal reserve football fraud friends Funny george bush George W. Bush google government government spending Hillary Clinton humor inflation internet John McCain life magento McCain media News new york NFL obama open source parents phishing politicians Politics president presidential election radio show recession Relationships scam security social networking social networks Sports stealing suicide taxes technology Television thoughts travel united states w women Work
Browse historical data!
- Canceling a #model3 order b/c @elonmusk advises Trump is like saying you're an environmentalist but not telling anyone about clean energy 2 months ago
- #developerproblems Writing a try/catch statement without writing it as #cashmeoutside 2 months ago
- How is it @BettyMWhite wasn't cast for #Oceans8? 2 months ago
- Croissant muffins are my new favorite way to breakfast in the late morning. #cruffin 3 months ago
- Meeting some great companies at #FitExpo in #LA yesterday and today! Always love hearing inspirational #startup stories! 3 months ago
- Learning to code is making a difference and saving lives! ideas.ted.com/why-im-teachin… 4 months ago
- You know you're on a computer too much when your wife is holding an inflight magazine and you try to tap a photo to zoom. #travel 5 months ago
- I think Shaqaroni & cheese is my favorite @SHAQ nickname I've heard at #QBConnect 6 months ago
- I'm pretty sure @SHAQ's ring he's wearing at #QBConnect is as big as my head! #champ 6 months ago
- I was wondering why the #qbconnect roof was so high... it was to fit @SHAQ in the room https://t.co/9XJQI8Nr7c 6 months ago
weight loss takes on LOL Weims are FUNNY! Project Sunroof… on Energy Crisis Solved? 22 Babies Sick Of Be… on LOL Weims are FUNNY! 22 Babies Sick Of Be… on LOL Weims are FUNNY! 22 Babies Sick Of Be… on LOL Weims are FUNNY!
- cool stuff
- Creative Writing
- just for fun
- marketing tips
- Stuff that sucks
- swing dance
- Swing Dance Events
- Team Management & Leadership
- Weird Stuff